We give staff and leadership the ability to support all aspects of quality within the scope of their daily routine… Without added effort!
- Automate and simplify your lab quality processes effectively and efficiently
- Leverage detailed data that is "actionable" supporting improvements and compliance
- Manage lab-specific documents, equipment, issues, specimens and processes
- Proactively guide and monitor quality activities while supporting staff reviews
- Lab-specific real-time dashboards for status and trends for proactive management
- Get the "whole job done" quickly, using CAP specific Rates, Rules, and Review indicators
- Support CAP, CLIA, TJC (CMS), Lean Six Sigma, ISO-15189, Provincial, OSHA, initiatives and requirements
AccuPathology® Module Options:
(most with "cloud" options without the need for IT support)CAP Checklist Readiness and Compliance Management
Reduces time managing your checklist, improves productivity by ensuring compliance.
Peer Review Automation
Working with LIS to identify, trigger and assign cases while improving quality through automation.
Personnel Management, Evaluation, OPPE / FPPE
Proactively optimize staff effectively managing human resources, while maintaining compliance.
Specimen and Process Tracking
Manage processes, specimens, activities and workloads, improving operations; minimizing errors.
Wireless Lab Equipment and Material Management
Proactively track and manage equipment, temperatures and reagents used in the lab.
Lab Issue and Non-Conforming Event Management
Track and manage lab-specific issues, non-conformance, deviations and incidents.
Document Management ** NOW: CAP Checklist Automation **
Reduces time spent managing documents, improving productivity addressing ISO-15189 CAP-15189
ATTENTION LAB LEADERSHIP
Applying Best Practices for Lab QA, Peer Review and Ongoing/Focused Professional Practice Evaluations
FREE 30 MIN RECORDED WEBINAR
Guide to Best Practices for Pathology QA and Staff Mgmt