We give staff and leadership the ability to support all aspects of quality within the scope of their daily routine… Without added effort!
- Automate and simplify your lab quality processes effectively and efficiently
- Leverage detailed data that is "actionable" supporting improvements and compliance
- Manage lab-specific documents, equipment, issues, specimens and processes
- Proactively guide and monitor quality activities while supporting staff reviews
- Lab-specific real-time dashboards for status and trends for proactive management
- Get the "whole job done" quickly, using CAP specific Rates, Rules, and Review indicators
- Support CAP, CLIA, TJC (CMS), Lean Six Sigma, ISO-15189, Provincial, OSHA, initiatives and requirements
"We had our mock inspection today, and I wanted to share with you that the
consultants were completely blown away with your systems!
More details to follow, but suffice it to say your products were viewed as revolutionary and amazing. Thanks for all you do for PBM!"
- Brian Johnson
Director of Business Operations and IT
AccuPathology® Module Options:
(most with "cloud" options without the need for IT support)CAP / AABB Checklist Readiness and Compliance Mgmt
Reduces time managing your checklist, improves productivity by ensuring compliance.
Peer Review Automation
Working with LIS to identify, trigger and assign cases, gathering actionable details while improving quality through automation.
Personnel Management, Evaluation, OPPE / FPPE
Proactively optimize staff effectively managing human resources, while maintaining compliance.
Specimen and Process Tracking
Manage processes, specimens, activities and workloads, improving operations; minimizing errors.
Wireless Lab Equipment and Material Management
Proactively track and manage equipment, temperatures and reagents used in the lab.
Lab Issue and Non-Conforming Event Management
Track and manage lab-specific issues, non-conformance, deviations and incidents.
Document Management ** NOW: CAP and AABB Checklist Automation **
Reduces time spent managing documents, improving productivity addressing ISO/CAP-15189
ATTENTION LAB LEADERSHIP
Applying Best Practices for Lab QA, Peer Review and Ongoing/Focused Professional Practice Evaluations
FREE 30 MIN RECORDED WEBINAR
Guide to Best Practices for Pathology QA and Staff Mgmt